SATURDAY, September 21, 2019
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Woodstock Fairgrounds Rte 169, Woodstock Connecticut
Free Admission | Free Parking | Open to the Public | Rain or shine!
Download copy of Flyer. Also see Food | Events | MAP
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
9:00 to 11:00 - Hearty Farm Breakfast in the Ag Building.
- $6.00 for Adults, $3.00 for children under 10
11:00 to 3:00 - Lunch Foods at:
- Creamery Brook Bison: Bison burgers, bison chili, milkshakes
- Ekonk Community Grange: hamburgers, hot dogs, corn chowder, dessert, coffee and beverages
- Ekonk Hill Turkey Farm: turkey sandwiches, turkey chili, ice cream, bakery items, coffee and beverages
Exhibitors have samples & sales of a yummy variety of local foods too!
Sorry, no dogs or pets except Service Dogs
Pick up a Scavenger Hunt booklet and follow the clues to fun things for children to see and do. When complete (or nearly complete), this self-paced activity can be presented at the Tee Shirt Sales area (in the Poultry Barn) for a goody bag.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (DRAFT)
Download Fairgrounds Map
|9:00 to 3:00
- Exhibits in the Sheep and Poultry Barns
- Children's activities - take your own photo on a tractor, garden tractor train
- Self-paced Scavenger Hunt with Goodie Bag
- Old & new farm equipment
- Brunn Barn - Antique tractors, Demos
- People mover from Brunn Barn to other activities
- Live animals
- Food and more
|9:00 to 11:00
||Hearty Farm Breakfast in the Ag Building. $6.00 adult, $3.00 children under 10.
|9:00 to 2:00
||Forestry: logging competition (male and female), portable sawmill
|9:00 to 10:00
||WINY live broadcast
|10:00 to 2:30
|| Free wagon rides. 30-minute tours of Fairvue Farms
|11:00 to 3:00
||Horse demos, breed info and bunnies near Grand Stand
|12:30 to 2:30
||Live music: Peter Lange & Hickory Wind in the Poultry Barn